- Depending on your requirement you can opt the option of Institute Guest House or Hostels to stay in IIIT Allahabad during your visit for IHCI 2019 and Workshop on Cognitive Computing.
- Taxes will be applicable as per the rule of Government of India. Any discount in the tariff will be updated here.
- All allotment of the Institute Guest House and Hostels will be at first come first serve basis depending on the availability of rooms.
- You can also pre-book the Institute Guest House and Hostels, we will share the details for pre-booking on this page soon.
- Payments of booking Institute Guest House and Hostels will be made upon arrival on the registration desk.
- Depending on your arrival and departure, you can stay in guest house/hostels for one day before and one day after the event (conference or workshop or both) you have registered.
- Booking will start from 12:00 AM of the booking start date, and end at 11:59 PM of the booking end date.
Institute Guest House
The tarrif of Institute Guest House is as below.
Participants coming with dependents are suggested to stay in Institute Guest House. Double Sharing Guest House will be shared by two participants if they require single seating.
Student Participants can avail Guest House at discounted rates on presenting the Valid Student IDs on the registration desk. The discounted rates will be announced soon.
The tariff for Boys/Girls Hostels is INR 200 per bed per day for Hostel Rooms.
IIIT Allahabad does not have any association with any Hotels in Allahabad, but if your prefer you can stay in the hotel of your choice.
You can find hotels on different websites such as:
Booking of Institute Accommodation
- Participants of the Conference/Workshop can pre-book the rooms for a guaranteed stay in the institute hostel/guest house.
- If you do not pre-book your stay, you can request a room of your preference upon coming to the venue, but the rooms will be allotted as per the availability on the first come first serve basis (which does not guarantee a stay in institute hostel/guest house).
- The allotment of Single/Double Sharing in Hostel Rooms will be decided by the hostel warden.
- Once the room is pre-booked, the booking will be final and cannot be changed.
- Apart from your days of the event (conference/workshop/both), you can book a room for a maximum of additional 1 day before and 1 day after the event. For example, if you are attending the conference (12-14 Dec), you can book a room from 11-15 December maximum.
- Please make the payment beforehand for booking the room as per the tariff mentioned above and then fill the form.
- Please book your accommodation before 4th December 2019.